Sintur is a futsal school in Yekaterinburg, Russia.
It's logo has not changed since 1997. In 2021, the founders decided to update the players' uniforms
and the logo, to make them more modern
• Outdated logo design – it doesn't feel like it's
a modern futsal school
• The current logo doesn't reflect the values of the school: team spirit and succession of generations
• Create several logo concepts and come up with a flag
• Make the main symbol of the club modern, but preserve
the continuity of generations
• Develop souvenir and printing products
• We discussed the ideas with the founders of the school and immersed ourselves in its values and history
• Developed 6 logo concepts — from simple
and minimalistic to multi-level ones
• Thought over the design of the new uniforms
(T-shirts, hoodies and scarves)
• The accent of the logo is the letter C, which forms
a circle. It symbolises endless movement and dynamics
• The logo illustrates team spirit and continuing development. In the new version of the logo, we have combined a tribute to traditions and love for a big thing - football
• Blue is the color of trust, reliability and honesty.
It embodies serious business and conservatism: what people are used to associate football with
We will make your project a case study!